Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I have been Nearpod-ing it up! I have found that this my students both 9th and 12th are LOVING this tool and being able to interact with their notes. So much better than looking at a PowerPoint or Prezi on a screen. I used it for a vocabulary review and it was fantastic because it could be much longer than any worksheet, test, or live class review and the kids enjoy it and many want to do more! Even if you don't have computers on a regular basis, this could be something that you could create and then they could do as a HW assignment on their own. Nearpod will then send you the results from their work. AND it will accept your current PowerPoint presentations you have already made AND you already have an account through Google. This is a great tool that I will continue to use for the rest of the year. To quote one of my kids, "I wish more teachers used this!"

Andy Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment